I was tagged by takeiteasymountainface.
1. I am almost certain that I own more shoes than my wife, and I don’t know if I should be proud of that fact.
2. As she likes to point out very often, I also own way more grey hair than she does. I’ll probably never go bald, but there probably won’t be any brown hair left by the time I’m 40.
3. I was born in Germany and spent my first couple years there.
4. My thumbs, and only my thumbs are double-jointed. I learned this fact accidentally on a boring road trip as a kid. I was pulling back on thumb when, all of the sudden, it popped out of joint and bent backwards completely. Kind of a startling revelation.
5. Although I have a completely irrational fear of all things spiders, Spider-Man remains one of my all time favorite comic book superheroes.
6. I spent 6 years in the U.S. Navy. During that time, I lived in 4 different states, and I visited 10 foreign countries.
I almost forgot! Not tagging anyone specifically. If you want to do this, go ahead! If not, fine, but don’t come crying to me when the interweb police come for you.
Because we all need an inspirational leader.